"Everseen promises to protect your privacy and your data. We never sell your data. We collect and use your data only if you give us permission."
- Right to access. You can view the data we have collected anytime.
- Right to take your data. The data is yours. You can copy or move it at your request.
- Right to erasure. We'll erase your personal data whenever you say the word. And even if you don't ask us to delete the data, we will keep it only so long as is necessary.
- Right to restrict use. If you want us to stop using your personal data, we will stop.
- Right to lodge a complaint. We will protect your privacy and we will honor your choices, and if you feel we've failed in any way, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority in your region.
Everseen will only ask for data that enables our products and services to better serve you. Everseen will only ever ask for the minimum data we need to achieve this objective, depending on the products and services you use. We at Everseen take your privacy very seriously. We have implemented security procedures and policies to ensure that we comply with and exceed our obligations to you under current international privacy and General Data Protection Policy (GDPR) regulations. The protection of your data is at the very core of what we do best. Everseen’s approach is now and always has been a zero requirement to collect, use or store any PII (Personally Identifiable Information) relating to you or your customers. If you choose not to share your data, some of our products may not work, or work as well as expected. Here is some of the information we might request:
- Your contact information, including name, email address, phone number, and shipping address, so that we can contact you or ship items you have requested;
- Your geographic region, including the city and state/province in which you reside, so we can comply with local laws;
- Your device and network configuration and system performance so we can optimize your hardware and software.
Additional data collection can help us improve our products and services. To help us provide the very best experiences for you, we may sometimes collect some additional information about your system and its performance. But we won't collect anything unless you agree. This additional data typically includes but is not limited to:
- Your device or network's technical information so we can find problems with certain devices and or configurations;
- Your error and performance data so we can learn about and improve system performance.
- Your crash data so we can find and fix bugs.
Everseen may also analyze the data we've collected based on our interests in business forecasting and new product development.
Enterprise Relationships (B2B):
- Browser type, device type, URL addresses, IP addresses, or operating system type to improve our website, prevent fraudulent activity, understand how visitors use our website, and provide personalized content;
- Geolocation data to understand where visitors reside, and to provide content especially for your location;
- cookie data to personalize our webpage or serve relevant information.
If you do business with us, or if you sign up for our business literature, newsletters, conferences, or webinars, we may obtain or supplement your data with information from third parties such as your company name or job title. We may use this information to show you personalized website content. We may also share your contact information with an EVERSEEN representative or business partner, so they can communicate with you about EVERSEEN-branded products or services.
Data Storage and Transfer
Everseen Will only ever transfer and store your data using secure methods. Everseen are the data processors, and Everseen will comply with EU-U.S. and the Swiss-Privacy Shield framework. This means we have certified that we adhere to the Privacy Principles of notice, choice, and accountability for onward transfer, security, data integrity, purpose limitation, access, recourse, enforcement, and liability. We remain responsible for any of your personally identifiable information (PII) that is shared with third parties for processing on our behalf. Everseen has committed to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities (DPAs) as described in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) regarding unresolved Privacy Shield complaints concerning data transferred from the EU and Switzerland. Under certain conditions, you may invoke binding arbitration to resolve any complaint. We are subject to EU and U.S. law, and we may be required to share data with the relevant law enforcement agencies.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the https://everseen.com website (the "Service") operated by Everseen ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Everseen.
Everseen has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Everseen shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Romania, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
You can also write to us at:
ATTN: Data Privacy Officer
Blackpool Business Centre